GOES-16/GOES East Data and Imagery
View additional GOES-16 imagery and data through the following webpages:
- CIMSS RealEarth: GOES-16 ABI and GLM data
- CIMSS Satellite Blog
- CIRA GOES-16/GOES-17 Loop of the Day
- CIRA GOES-16 Mesoscale Domain Sectors
- CIRA SLIDER GOES-16 real-time imagery
- College of DuPage GOES-16 ABI and GLM data
- NASA SPoRT real-time GOES-16 ABI data
- NASA SPoRT real-time GOES-16 GLM data
- NASA SPoRT Real-Time GOES-16 SUVI imagery
- NOAA STAR GOES East Image Viewer
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center EXIS data
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center Magnetometer data
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center SEISS electron flux data
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center SEISS proton flux data
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center SUVI imagery
- SSEC Geostationary Satellite Imagery: GOES-16
- UMD-CICS GLM data
GOES-16 Pre-Operational Data and Imagery
A note to the weather community about using GOES-16 data.
This section contains imagery prior to GOES-16 being declared operational. Users assume all risk related to their use of pre-operational GOES-16 data and NOAA disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This section mirrors the Flickr gallery above but contains links to only HIGH RESOLUTION LOCAL (to our server as opposed to Flickr) images. It functions as a 'one click' quick access to the highest resolution version of each image as well as back up in the event Flickr is down.