GOES-16/GOES East Data and Imagery
View additional GOES-16 imagery through the following websites:
- CIMSS RealEarth: GOES-16 ABI and GLM data
- CIMSS Satellite Blog
- CIRA GOES-16/GOES-17 Loop of the Day
- CIRA GOES-16 Mesoscale Domain Sectors
- CIRA SLIDER GOES-16 real-time imagery
- NASA SPoRT real-time GOES-16 ABI data
- NASA SPoRT real-time GOES-16 GLM data
- NASA SPoRT Real-Time GOES-16 SUVI imagery
- NOAA GOES East Image Viewer
- SSEC Geostationary Satellite Imagery: GOES-16
- UMD-CICS GLM data
GOES-16 Pre-Operational Data and Imagery
A note to the weather community about using GOES-16 data.
NOAA's GOES-16 satellite has not been declared operational and its data are preliminary and undergoing testing. Users assume all risk related to their use of GOES-16 data and NOAA disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This section mirrors the Flickr gallery above but contains links to only HIGH RESOLUTION LOCAL (to our server as opposed to Flickr) images. It functions as a 'one click' quick access to the highest resolution version of each image as well as back up in the event Flickr is down.