GOES-16 Operational GOES-East Data and Imagery
Additional GOES-16 imagery can be found through the following websites:
- CIMSS RealEarth: GOES-16 ABI and GLM Data
- CIMSS Satellite Blog
- CIRA GOES-16/GOES-17 Loop of the Day
- GOES-East Image Viewer
- GOES-16 Mesoscale Domain Sectors CIRA
- GOES-16 Real-Time Imagery CIRA
- NASA SPoRT Real-Time GOES-16 ABI Data
- NASA SPoRT Real-Time GOES-16 GLM Data
- NASA SPoRT Real-Time GOES-16 SUVI Imagery
- SSEC Geostationary Satellite Imagery: GOES-16
- UMD-CICS GLM Data
GOES-16 Pre-Operational Data and Imagery
A Note to the Weather Community About Using GOES-16 Data.
NOAA's GOES-16 satellite has not been declared operational and its data are preliminary and undergoing testing. Users assume all risk related to their use of GOES-16 data and NOAA disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This section mirrors the Flickr gallery above but contains links to only HIGH RESOLUTION LOCAL (to our server as opposed to Flickr) images. It functions as a 'one click' quick access to the highest resolution version of each image as well as back up in the event Flickr is down.